Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Trip to a Gun Show

My wife and I went to our first gun show in Fort Worth on Saturday. $5 for parking and $8/person for entry.

This was the first time my wife had ever attended a gun show and I haven't been to one in Texas before (and it has been 15+ years since the last one I went to in California).

We were hoping to get a range bag, possibly some ammunition, some hearing protection and to hold a lot of different guns to see how they 'fit' us.

We did well on the holding guns part. And we picked up a small range bag that we really like-it is like a doctor's bag and has an internal frame.

We didn't see ANY hearing protection at any of the tables. We didn't see any dryfire/dummy guns. And the ammo prices weren't really better than what we can get at the range.

There is a bigger show coming to Fort Worth in early October and I think we'll check that one out as well -- just to see if a bigger show has a greater variety of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment